We're a remote team headquartered in Seattle. Connecting plants, facilities, and people through a single interface, LUNA turns commercial greenhouses into precise, predictable, demand based manufacturers. An AI born in the heart of Seattle; trained in Silicon Valley and the greenhouses of Skagit Valley; and now accessible from everywhere.
As a Customer Success Manager at iUNU, the following will make up the bulk of your responsibilities.
- Responsible for managing our client experience within a defined book of business. You will be responsible for the overall satisfaction of our customers and for keeping our churn rate low
- As a member of the Customer Success team you will be a key contributor to driving service excellence through innovation, seamless onboarding, and working with our clients to fully understand their business and how our platform can benefit their needs
- You will own the relationship within your assigned book of business and ultimately be responsible for the customers’ onboarding, adoption, engagement, and renewal
- Have weekly/monthly cadence for meeting with decision makers across your book of business to stay in front of priorities, challenges, and changes in their business
- Understand and break down a customer workflow and map it back to our product
- Manage and collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations across your book
- Work closely with the Technical Support team to ensure all implementation and platform issues are resolved within an appropriate timeline
- Be the voice of our customers with the product and engineering teams, for projects ranging from every day software maintenance to new project objectives. Gather, prioritize and communicate feedback and feature requests.
- Own the Quarterly Business Review process
- Occasionally travel to customer sites and headquarters office in Seattle
- You are humble, hungry, and smart
- You have a track record for learning quickly
- You have experience building or revising processes
- You have a high degree of comfort speaking across different types of people; from front line workers to executives
- You can simplify the complex (our clients are inherently non-technical by nature so you must be able to work within their learning curve)
- You are a self-starter. We’re a young company, so you’ll be responsible for owning and executing on projects and initiatives
- You are service-minded and team-oriented (you’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis)
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You are empathetic and dedicated to the success of our customers
- 3+ years' experience in a Customer Success, Client Services, or Account Management role
- 3+ years’ experience working at a farm/greenhouse
At iUNU, we’re committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment. We are dedicated to the happiness and success of all of our employees, and strive to foster a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, nurtured, and respected.
Diversity is important, and we strongly encourage people of all identities and backgrounds to confidently apply for a job with us if this is a role that interests and excites you. We want you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work with you, with all of your talents and strengths.
All applicants will be considered without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, medical condition, Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Enjoy an occasional offsite meeting in new and exciting locations!